Power of Attorney – Tawkil
A Power of attorney is a written authorization allowing an individual to act on another’s behalf or to represent them in private, business or legal matters.
– The applicant is required to appear in person and fill out and sign the application form.
– If, for any valid reason, the applicant is unable to appear in person, they are required to fill out and sign the application form and have it notarized by a notary public before submitting it to the embassy.
– A copy of a valid Sudanese and or American/Foreign passport and a copy of a Sudanese Identification document (Passport, National Number document, standard ID).
– $54 processing fees.
– Please allow 5 to 10 business days for processing.
– Applicants who wish to receive their processed documents by mail must furnish the embassy with a return envelope from USPS, FedEx, or UPS with a tracking number (postage/shipment must be paid by the applicant). Failure to provide a return envelope will result in delayed receipt of the processed documents.
– Please send mail applications to:
Embassy of the Republic of Sudan
2210 Massachusetts Ave, NW
Washington, D.C. 20008
– The embassy accepts only the following forms of payment:
- U.S. Postal Money Order
- Company check
- Cashier’s check
– The embassy will not accept personal checks.
– Walk-in applicants may pay in cash. Credit/debit cards, however, are not accepted.
– Please make all payments payable to “Embassy of Sudan”.