Please read the requirements carefully
- Applicants should come to the embassy with an appointment in advance, Click here to make an Appointment.
- provide a Copy of the Sudanese Passport or the national number.
- Police report (for the valid lost passport)
- Applicants MUST bring a self-addressed return envelope with the appropriate stamps for Express Mail, Priority Mail, FedEx, or UPS with a tracking number if the passports will be mailed back.
- If you would like to track the Issuance of your passport in Sudan you can use the link, Click here
- Passport renewal procedures begin at the embassy, and it will be printed in Sudan, and then sent to the embassy in Washington via the diplomatic bag within a period of 30 to 45 days.
- There is no extension for passport validity by seal or sticker.
- First category: (12 years and older) $204, the passport is valid for 10 years.
- Second category: (under the age of 12($104, the passport is valid for 5 years.